10 Fun Things to Do to Enjoy Winter in Vail Colorado
Are you interested to have a grand vacation winter getaway? It is a great time to travel in winter time, most especially for those who want fun and adventure. If you are used to summer and want some great adventure in a snowy place for vacation, book a flight in Vail, Colorado, and forget your Miami, Florida plans this year. Vail is considered as one of the top most destinations when it comes to winter thrill, both for locals and tourists. In this article, we will share with you the best things to in Vail, Colorado for a fun and exciting Winter Wonderland experience.
1. Don’t miss the slopes. With its 5,200 acres of developed ski slopes, there are thousands of skiers making pilgrimages to the snow-covered peaks of Vail, Colorado every year, which is also considered as one of the finest ski slopes in the world. Professionals can help you and you may also join a beginner’s class and training through Vail Ski and Snowboard School to enhance your skills. You don’t need to bring you own ski equipment because there are rental shops available in Vail, and check Bridge Street Ski Haus for a complete guide.
2. Take a moment and relax with the hot springs. Sooth your tired muscles while enjoying the beauty of the falling snow even in the coldest winter nights through natural pools of hot springs to stay hot and relaxed.
3. Come and enjoy the CarniVail! CarniVail offers all the fun and enjoyment of Bourbon Street stylish parade with the snowy twist in a family-friendly way, with moving dates, thus confirmation of date must be done prior to your trip.
4. Come and witness the Burton US Open Snowboarding competitions. Many professional snowboarders from all over the country come just to compete for the most celebrated event in Vail, Colorado. There will be halfpipe and slopestyle competitions, and free concerts every night, and the competition this year will be from March 5th through March 10th.
5. Snowshoeing fun adventures. One of the most popular things to do in Vail is snowshoeing, when trails covered with snow become magical.
6. Experience the fun of ice skating! It is a fun activity for all ages whether you want to glide along the ice or be a graceful figure skater.
7. Experience the heart-pounding and adrenaline-rushing snowmobiling. There are hundreds of miles of snowmobile trails in Vail available no matter what skill level you have.
8. Experience dog sledding across the frozen tundra. One of the most memorable and fun things to do in Vail is dog sledding, as you get to explore the snow-covered trails which are surrounded by the sound of the sled against the snow and the dogs’ feet.
9. Enjoy the unforgettable view from hot air balloon rides. This is a fun and refreshing activity, watching the sun rising and the great scenery of Vail.
10. Come and eat! Don’t miss the hearty and delicious food that the Rocky Mountains have to offer.
Supporting reference: Visit This Link